ConsumerMedical (CM), Your Medical Ally
Whether you have questions about a COVID-19 diagnosis or treatment for a chronic condition or an upcoming surgery, CM is your Medical Ally. The free program is designed to help all benefit-eligible employees and their household members get current, comprehensive, objective and personalized information and support about any medical diagnosis or health topic.
Read this brochure to get a better understanding of the assistance ConsumerMedical can provide to you and your family.
Health Advocate provides assistance in navigating the complicated world of healthcare. The service is free for all benefit-eligible employees and eligible family members. Health Advocate can help with:
- Resolving claims/billing issues, untangling medical bills and coordinating benefits
- Scheduling appointments with providers including hard-to-reach specialists
- Transfer medical records and the details of transferring x-ray and lab results
- Help you better understand your Pearson benefits
- Explain your share of the costs and eliminate Explanation of Benefits (EOB) confusion