While COVID-19 is a central focus for all of us these days, there are still other illnesses out there like the flu or stomach bug or sinus infections. With MDLIVE, board-certified physicians are available 24/7, 365 days a year to consult with you over the phone or through live video from your mobile device or computer. For a small copay, physicians can provide fast, convenient diagnoses and treatment for many common conditions, and it’s all done adhering to social distancing guidelines.
You can use MDLIVE for any of the following medical services:
- Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends, and even holidays
- If your primary care doctor is not available
- To request prescription refills (when appropriate)
- If traveling and in need of medical care
MDLIVE can help with COVID-19, too.
If COVID-19 concerns are present during your telehealth visit, the MDLIVE doctor will help guide you to the appropriate level of care. MDLIVE continually monitors the CDC guidelines and recommendations around the Coronavirus disease. MDLIVE physicians are prepared to screen patients and their symptoms to determine the severity and whether symptoms align with COVID-19.
Visit the MDLIVE website to learn more.