At Pearson, we want to provide benefits that will make your everyday life
just a little bit better. Read on below to see just a few of the opportunities provided this year.
The season of exchanging presents may be behind us but, if you haven’t already done so, you can treat yourself to a $100 gift card by completing your Health Assessment. Login to anthem.com or mycigna.com where you’ll be asked some questions to help you see what areas of your health are solid and whether there are any at-risk issues for you to investigate further.
Not Enough Time in the Day?
Because we are constantly pulled in so many directions, wouldn’t it be nice to have some help tackling responsibilities, both big and small? Two LifeCare® tools can help you do just that.
The Concierge Service offered by LifeCare can take care of some of those tasks that eat into your free time. Here are a few examples of the assistance you will receive:
- Quickly locating resources, services or providers
- Making restaurant, travel or entertainment reservations
- Scheduling home or auto services (e.g., plumbers, lawn services, car repair)
- Booking tickets or special events
- Arranging delivery services (e.g., flowers, food, dry-cleaning)
- Comparing prices, locate hard-to-find items, and make purchases
Whether you are currently caring for your aging parents or may be in the future, Professional Care Management can assist you in managing their care, alleviating some of the load on your shoulders. Services available through the program include:
- Up to 3 hours with a subject matter expert, in-home, who will assess your needs to help you understand your options and develop a care plan so you can make informed decisions for your aging loved one
- Facility reviews that help employees locate the most appropriate care facilities in their area
- Ongoing care and coordination of services