Reaching You Wherever You Are
In addition to its library of information, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers easy to access,
convenient, online presentations covering a wide range of topics. The content covers issues impacting
everyday life as well as subject matter relevant to the workplace. You’ll hear experts on subjects like
healthy eating in a hurry-up world, parenting, managing stress and financial wellness, to name a few.
Here’s how you can take advantage (Employer ID is Pearson):
- Listen to podcasts from Cigna experts to learn about health and wellness. Find new additions monthly or explore the library.
- 2016 Cigna EAP National Wellness Seminars are presented via webcast. This will give you both the visual and audio portions of the seminar. You are able to access the seminars on your computer, laptop, smartphone, and certain tablet devices.
Quality Insurance that’s Convenient
Pearson recently announced the introduction of automobile and home insurance through
MetLife. Now, using payroll deductions, you’ll never write a check or have to remember to
pay a premium online. In addition to giving you one less thing to think about, here are a
few more reasons to consider enrolling in this offering:
- Claims may be reported 24/7/365 via your computer, mobile app or a phone call to MetLife’s service center.
- Knowledgeable representatives can help you navigate the insurance landscape.
- MetLife has over 140 years in the insurance business and is recognized as a top claims service provider.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to protect yourself and your family.
Click here for more or call 1-888-667-7648.