The system closes at 11:59 p.m.
Eastern, October 21
Do I have to enroll?
It is always a good idea to review your coverage, whether you intend to make changes or not. If you don’t make any changes, you will be automatically enrolled in your current coverage with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Commuter/Parking Accounts and Health Savings Account (HSA) elections.
If you are currently participating in any of the following accounts and want to continue to do so next year, you must make an election for 2023, even if the amount you are contributing will stay the same.
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health care, Dependent Day Care and Combination FSA)
- Commuter/Parking Accounts
Note: 2022 balances in the HSA and Commuter/Parking accounts will carry over into 2023, but your FSA funds do not.
- $3,850 for individual coverage
- $7,750 for family coverage
Health Care – $2,850/year
Combination – $2,850/year
Dependent Day Care – $5,000/year
Commuter – $280/month
Parking – $280/month
What if I am currently enrolled in Pearson Benefit plans, but don’t want coverage in 2023?
If you are currently enrolled in Pearson Benefits but do not need coverage in 2023, you must go into the system and “waive” coverage. If you do not take this action, you will see payroll deductions for coverage for all of 2023.
Get Ready to Enroll
Note: If you started working at Pearson as of October 1, 2022, or if you had a life event recently, please see the instructions below before beginning your enrollment.
Open Enrollment | need help?
If you have questions while enrolling, a “Chat Now” button is located in the bottom right corner of each page on the Mercer Marketplace website. When you click this button, you will connect with a benefits counselor for a secure, live chat.
If you have questions about your 2023 benefits or enrolling, you can also call Mercer Marketplace at 1-855-237-6421. Benefit counselors are available to assist you Monday to Friday, 7 am to 10 pm and Saturdays, 10 am to 2 pm (all times are Eastern).
Step 1 – Have Your Information Ready:
- Have the Social Security Number and birth date handy for any dependent(s) you will be adding to your coverage.
- Know which plan(s) you want to enroll in. This is also a good time to review your list of beneficiaries to make sure they are up to date.
Step 2 – Visit Mercer Marketplace
- Select “Explore 2023 Benefits” and enter you login credentials
- Forgot your login credentials?
- Click on “Forgot Username or Password” or
- Click on the “My Total Rewards” icon in myCloud. Scroll down and look for “For Benefits Enrollment” and click on the blue “here” button
- Forgot your login credentials?
- If it is the first time you are using the Marketplace, you will need to register as a new user. To register, you will need the last 4 digits of your social security number, your last name, your date of birth and your home zip code. Follow the instructions to set up your account.
Attention New Hires or those with a recent Life Event – What You Need to Know
- For 2022: complete the steps in 1 and 2 above to complete your 2022 enrollment or in the case of a life event, initiate your life event for 2022.
- Once you have completed this action for 2022, you will be prompted to complete your enrollment for 2023.