A diagnosis of a serious or chronic illness can cause a lot of confusion and uncertainty of next steps. Take comfort in knowing that Pearson Benefits provides two free tools that can help you navigate your way through your options and care.
GUIDED PATIENT SUPPORT™ (GPS)
Guided Patient Support offered through ConsumerMedical can answer any questions you may have about any medical condition, the best way to diagnose it, and the safest, most effective medical treatment options. Pearson offers ConsumerMedical at no cost to you and your household members.
- 1 Have a question for their clinicians?
- 2 Want an expert second opinion?
- 3 Not sure what treatment option is the best?
- 4 Need help finding a specialist or hospital?
Call 1.888.361.3944 Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern for free, expert help.
CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
The Care Management Programs available through Anthem and Cigna can help in a number of ways:
- Get help coordinating your health care benefits before, during and after a hospital stay.
- Learn how to set and achieve healthy lifestyle goals with a personalized plan.
- You can obtain personalized, one-on-one support and guidance for chronic conditions.
Find out more about these programs so you are ready if you need the help.
HAVE YOU CASHED IN YET?
Spend a few minutes completing your Health Assessment and earn a $100 gift card. Login at Anthem or Cigna and answer some questions to get a snapshot of your health. Celebrate where you are doing great and learn if there are any at-risk areas to speak with your doctor about. You’ll receive your gift card in the mail, just in time for some holiday shopping.