Make Your Benefit Elections
From Nov 4th - Nov 15th (ends at 11:59 p.m. ET)
As always, when fall rolls around it’s time to review your benefit elections and make any changes for the coming year.
It’s also a great time to make sure your doctors are still with your health plan and your life insurance beneficiaries are up to date. Visit the Benefits Website at pearsonbenefitsus.com for your Open Enrollment checklist.
|If…||You need to…|
|You are staying with your current plan(s)||Do nothing|
|You are currently enrolled but don’t want coverage in 2014||Log onto the Oracle HR System to waive medical, dental or vision coverage|
|You want to participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2014||Log onto the Oracle HR System and make your 2014 elections|
How to enroll
- Log onto the Oracle HR System (https://myportal.pearson.com)
- Select the Oracle R12 HR and Payroll link (on the left side of the screen)
- Select PHRP US Employee Self Service
- Select Benefits
- Select Enroll or View Elections, Dependents or Beneficiaries
If you want to be enrolled in the Health Care and/or Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts for 2014, you must make active elections.
- Unlike the medical, dental, and vision plans, FSA elections do not roll over from year to year.
- To participate, log onto the Oracle HR System and make new Flexible Spending Account elections for 2014.
- As of publication, the health care limit for 2014 is $2,500 and dependent day care is $5,000.